Bolivia Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 5 years||$ 215.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 165.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Bolivia Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Bolivia visa application form filled out on-line.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- Letter of Invitation. If staying with friends or family, a letter of invitation from the host in Bolivia, can be used instead of the hotel reservation. The letter should be addressed to the Embassy of Bolivia, Visa Section and should state the relationship to the applicant, the dates of the visit, and the address and phone number where you will be staying.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Bolivia visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Bolivia Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from either the sending company in the US or sponsoring company in Bolivia. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Bolivia, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from US companies should adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Bolivia. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.